09 March 2010

100 Things About Me- Eleven Thru Twenty

Here is the 2nd installment of this amazingly excited series about me. Once again, if you are interested in doing this too, please do! Just let me know if you do, so I can read your facts too! :)

11) I am going back to work next week.(I've been on maternity leave for the last 11 weeks). The whole idea of going back to work gives me butterflies in my stomach. I'm really torn on the idea. A part of me wants to go back for social interaction, but an even bigger part wants to be with my son 100% of the time. I have to constantly tell myself that I am doing the right thing for him and I am not a bad mother.

12) I really, really REALLY want to go back to school

13) I have a VW Rabbit. Her name is Bonnie. Bonnie Rabbit. She is the best car ever!



14) I always wanted to be a high school counselor. I'm really interested in adolescence. I gave up on it when I realized that I needed a degree in education. Sometimes I wonder if giving up on it was the right decison. Maybe I'll try it again someday.

15) Now that I am a mother, I have a whole new appreciation for religion. I kind of turned my back on God a few years ago. Its funny how HE didn't turn his back on me. Thank you, Lord.

16) Speaking of the Lord, I am convinced that my son sees angels. Why wouldn't he? No one has told him not to look.



17)There are people in my life that I know shouldn't be there. I'm too weak and too hopeful to cut them out.

18) I made a promise to myself that I would start taking more pictures. So far, so good. Wish me luck!

This is a lot harder than I thought it would be!

19) I LOVE chips and salsa. This is a new addiction for me, but seriously I love salsa. A world without salsa, is not a world for me.

20) I need a hobby

1 comment:

  1. This is a very transparent post! I love it! :)

    I'm sorry/happy for you that you get to go back to work next week. As sad as it might be, to be away from that sweet baby, you aren't doing anything wrong! You're still an amazing mommy and woman! There are MANY days I would LOVE To be at work! ;)

    Bonnie Rabbit... hehe. I love it! :)

    I need a hobby, too. Let me know if you come up with anything!

    ReplyDelete